Bonjour et bienvenue sur StoneHawk.net, mon archive pour tous mes travaux d'écriture, qu'il s'agisse de fanfictions ou de textes originaux.
J'espère que vous passerez un bon moment sur le site. Amusez-vous bien!

Eowynangel.

 

The Sigh of Dawn

Main Characters: Legolas, Éowyn
Rating: R
Pairings: Legolas/Éowyn
Genre: AU/Romance
Length: Short story
Summary: A shared moment between Legolas and Éowyn. Out of time, out of thought, almost out of reality…

~***~

Legolas shifted on the soft bed, his dreamy gaze exploring the chamber. All seemed simple and functional, not quite the usual woman room, but the colours and the curves of the furniture were soft. Like her. He turned a little to caress the sleeping face of his golden-haired lover and marvelled once again at the sight of her.

She was not a flawless perfection, like the elves he bedded long ago. No she was fire and ice combined. Cold eyes, white dress, rigidity. The perfect representation of the Shieldmaiden of Rohan, all in bitterness and indifference. He remembered how hard it was at first to see though her shield. Then were was these little winks, these precious pieces of time : her first laugh, the twinkle in her eyes when she looked at him, her playful and nearly childish side when she was teasing. And inside…

Inside was a flame, full of strength, proof of a passionate being and a tenderness which was at first surprising. Their first kiss, for example, was quite unexpected, a fiery moment hidden in the shadows of a dark castle. But he knew immediately she was his by the way her lips moved against his, her body demanding more as they were entangled with each other. He remembered the secret path they had to take, full of questions and anger and tears. But now it was over.

And now here she was, lying against him, warming him with her flesh and calming him with her sleeping breath after the pleasure of their love making. Legolas gently kissed her brow and put his arm around her naked form. And as his hand touched her tummy, he could not help thinking about the future. Their future.

He closed his eyes in contentment and here at the sigh of dawn, he whispered :


I love you, Éowyn, meleth nîn.

 

THE END

Autres Fanfics Other Fanfics


Elvish
Meleth nîn : "my love" in Sindarin.